Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wow! its been a long time....

since I have updated my blog!
So sorry!!!!!
life has been super crazy this past year, our children keep us so busy with sports & school, not to mention I had another baby, and on top of that, my biz keeps me working on orders daily....whew!

I am going to commit to making it a point to give updates more often, and let you know what is going on in our lives more often...

thank you so much for your dedication!
I am going to add updated pics of our children very soon....

xoxo, Happy New Year
Stephanie

No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!