Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vacation, vacation, vacation....

its been a nice break having the kids home from school, not having too many things to do, and not having to get up early in the morning....
we've been able to do some fun family stuff, and the kids have enjoyed their time off from school...

Me on the other hand, I have taken a break from work too. I have not touched any ribbon for over 2 weeks now, Christmas alone has kept me busy, than the after cleanup is just crazy, try to get your house orgainzed again, is just insane....lol, than to put the decorations away, aaaahhh...

lol, but on Jan 2nd, we took our tree down, and once Dad took it outside to get rid of it, Carly started crying...
she was so upset that the tree had to go, didn't understand why we just can't keep it in the house longer, why do we have to throw it away, why can't we just keep the lights going....lol
so I let her set up the 18in kids tree that they have, and she was happy...
she has it set up on her little table, she put a few ornaments on it, has her lights plugged in, and has some little presents along the side of it...
she will sit there and play Christmas over and over, and open up one of her gift boxes, and get excited about the 'surprise' that she put in the box....lol, she's so silly, I just crack up at her...

well I hope all your little ones had a great Holiday season, and I'm sure you're getting back in the school groove again...
we still have another week off, so the kids are home with me!

I'll be getting back to work here very soon again, till then....I am enjoying my break too!
xoxo

No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!