Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's back to a reg routine again.....

It is time for the kiddos to go back to school....woo hoo! Exciting but sad at the same time, I have really enjoyed being home with them during their break, but all good things must come to an end....

I have done so many laundry loads, washed a ton of dishes, made a ton of meals, swept the house so many times, driven these boys here/there, had their friends over for the nights....lol, but that is what happens when you have a family of our size! right....lol

Christian is a Freshman, Cameron is in 6th, Clayton is in 2nd, and Carlynn is in Kinder...my babies are getting so big! Than we have our 7m old little man Corbin here at home, so he keeps mommy busy while the olders are away....

Tonight we had a family nite with the kids, after showers, dinner, and lunches were made, we sat at the table to a game of Life, had popcorn & sparkling cider, and it was fun....
I forget how long that game is, and how hard it can be with kids of a younger age....lol, crazy but fun!! I know they had a good time playing it....mom won of course...haha, I had the most money in the end, Christian sued everyone, but we stole all his Life tiles, Carly had like ZERO money the whole game, cuz every turn, she had to pay another bill, Cameron had the best Salary, Clayton kept forgetting to take his turn, and Dad had the lowest salary possible....LOL, too funny how it all works out...
Kids didn't like having to start a new Career, but we laughed, and said, 'That's Life'....lol, sometimes you lose some and win some...lol

So tomorrow I must say bye to them again, happy but sad, glad to get our normal routine back again, glad they will have the work of school to do again, and I'm looking forward to jumping back into my bow biz again....oh how I've missed it, I have literally not touched any of my ribbon for 3wks now....lol

But I have taken the time to update my eBay listings, add more products to my Etsy site, give my Blog a new makeover, and added in new clickable logos to my sites....

I hope all you mommy's are ready for tomorrow! Lunches are ready to go, clothes are laid out, backpacks are cleaned out & organized again, and all the kids are in bed (but I can hear the 2 older boys talking still, lol)....
Happy Back to School Days to you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!