Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Monday, June 21, 2010

So I thought I was ready!

But I guess I was wrong!
haha, I kinda jumped the gun just a bit in thinking I was ready to get back to work...
Sorry, it was still a bit crazy around here these past couple of weeks.

So what has been going on???
Well I still had more boxes to unpack, a bit more organizing to do in the house, and my bow room was still a bit crazy, and needed to be cleaned out a bit more....
not to mention, it was also the kids' last weeks of school = CRAZINESS!, AND we had 2 major parties at our house already, LOL, and that took up quite a bit of my time...
we had a big family BBQ for my Birthday, and we had a 2nd party to celebrate Christian's 15th Bday, Corbie's 1st Bday, we wanted to dedicate Corbin, and also have a House Blessing bestowed upon our house...
So there you have it, we've had a lot of fun, enjoying our new home, and have loved sharing our blessing with those around us....so come on over! lol

I can't believe my gorgeous baby boy is already a year old, where has the time gone? He has brought so much joy & love into our home, and he's the sunshine on a cloudy day, when you just don't 'feel like it'....such a sweetie, we wuvs him so much! Boo hoo tho....he's almost ready to walk! argh!!! haha, he is just steps away from being all on his own. He is taking steps on a daily basis now, he's still very shaky, but is getting much stronger everyday....he's so cute!
Truly I can talk about him all day, everyday....lol, but anyday now, he will be a full-time walker! sniff*sniff....
 
So with that, I am going to extend my Giveaway for the rest of the week. I have not promoted it like I normally do, I just didn't have the time, and I would love to give the opportunity for more of you to join in...
you can find the details HERE in this posting....
And I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to all orders placed, just use the code:
GIVEAWAY
to reflect the discount.....
Thanks, and good luck!!!!!
I hope you win.....
xoxo, Steph

No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!