Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Monday, June 28, 2010

Congrats to the Winners!!!

Thank you all for playing....
I appreciate you taking the time to help support my biz...
and I'm happy to announce, the winners of the 9pc Clippie Sets are....
Mendi Resendez
Shirley Clark
and
Jill Kathan
Thank you again, please message me, and I will get your clippies out this week!

For the month of July, I am offering FREE SHIPPING to all orders that are $20 or more, just use the code:
JULY20
and it will auto deduct the shipping...
thanks again, I hope you all enjoy your summer, and have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!
xoxo,
Stephanie

PS:  the baby is practically walking now! he's taking as many as 10 steps at a time!!!!! he's soooo cute!

1 comment:

ShirleyC said...

Oh! Thanks. I'm so excited.

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!