Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yeah!!! I'm done for the week.........

I have been buried busy trying to finish and complete all of my last minute bow orders before Easter. I'm finally finished!!!!
Now off to get ready for the rest of the day. The boys will be here soon, and I need to get Mr.Cameron down to my Dad so he can go to the Dinner w/the Kings tonight. He's sooooo excited about that one!
Than go shop for 'Kitty' Birthday supplies for Ms.Carly, this is the kind of party she really wants to have, and hasn't changed her mind yet..........my baby just turned 4yrs old..........
than it's Mom, Mom, Mom duties for the remainder of the week.........
Boys, Baseball, School, AND get ready for Carly's party for this week!!!
till next time..........

No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!