Sign up with SWAG BUCKS.....to earn extra spending money!

Sing along with me.........!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

More Modeling and Current Designs

Monday, March 24, 2008

Carly's 4th Birthday!!!

We just celebrated our baby's 4th Birthday.........

Miss Carlynn Adrianna Nicole Moore, is now 4 yrs old.........
can't believe how the time has just flown by!

We had a great day celebrating her B-day with our Family & Friends who came to see her......

I made her outfit, a Ribbon Tee, Bows, and Socks........they all matched her Hello Kitty theme.......

Photobucket

this is one of my fav pics of her with her Daddy, she's such the Daddy's Girl!
he was trying to get her to kiss him on the cheek

Photobucket

than this is one of the gifts she gets from her Nana, my mom, this is a tradition in our family, started by My Nana, I have them all up to 16yrs old, and now my Mom buys them for her Granddaughters..........
so precious!

Photobucket

and then her with her Cupcakes, which she did help to make, so cute!
She has a lot of fun helping me cooking and baking now, and wants right up there, to see, Can I do it too????

Photobucket

I love you Carly, you're such a big girl now!!

After her party was over, her Nana & Tata had brought up Easter goodies and Eggs to do with the kids, and they had a great time hunting those Eggs.........


No comments:

Sign up for the Mailing List!

For more information on Mailing List Specials ONLY!
Sign up! to find out about sales, incentives, and promotions, etc.......that are for Mailing List Members ONLY!


Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Ms.Thing Models for me + Design Ideas!